Switch to the Better Bond Builder
PROVEN TO REDUCE SPLIT ENDS BY 97%
To view free sample form, disable pop up blocker and allow 10 seconds for form to load. If you're revisiting the page and already signed up, the form will not show again.
this offer won't last
4x More Potent +
5x More Powerful
- 4x More Potent concentrated formulas made with less water. A typical hair treatment is formulated with only 10% active ingredients and 90% water. Save Me From is formulated with 50-60% active ingredients, formulating with much less water. We don't dilute the formulas, but you should.
- 5x More Powerful hair repair + antioxidant protection. Save Me From's patent-pending Fenugen eco-extracts fenugreek's rich nutrients into an encapsulated hair repair complex that's 5x more plant nutrients.
- Silicone Free. Save Me From is NOT a conditioner or masking product. It is designed as add-on treatment to replenish, repair + prevent damage. Layer under silicone products if additional "masking" is required. With frequent use, hair will transition to requiring silicone/masking products less or unnecessary over time.
Breakthrough TREATMENT FOR DAMAGED Color-Treated HAIR
- Restores the moisture balance in scalp + hair.
- INCREASES STRENGTH + RESTORES ELASTICITY.
- PROTECT FROM BREAKAGE + PRESERVE COLOR.
repair from tip to root, inside + out
SAVE ME FROM's patent-pending FENUGEN technology is proven to repair damaged hair.
Discover The Breakthrough
Biomimetic Repairing Technology
Advanced biomimetic keratin strengthens + protects by replicating the amino-acid sequences naturally found in the hair.
Clean + Clinical Formula
Cruelty free, sulfate free, paraben free + proven to reduce split ends by 97%.
Targeted Care for Damaged Hair
Low weight phytoproteins (wheat protein free) intelligently targets + repairs the most damaged areas of hair.
Preserve Color + Softness
Preserves color + restores silky, soft hair + texture after chemical treatments with sustainable silk proteins.
Deeply Penetrating + Nourishing
Silicone-free + deeply penetrating (not masking) to restore flexibility, elasticity + strength by 76%.
Curl Correction + Definition
Restores broken bonds with creatine + corrects curl pattern with no crunch, + shown to increase flexibility by 145%.
Replenishes Hydration + Shine
Proven to nourish + hydrate hair by 184%, leaving hair moisturized, lustrous and healthy.
Soothing Scalp Care
Nourishes + energizes scalp with 1% caffeine + formulated for bleach + color-treated hair.
Hair Repair + Split End Treatment
"EVEN MY HAIRSTYLIST IS ASKING WHAT I'M USING!"
Just a pea size of SAVE ME FROM Chemical Conflict as a leave in every time after you wash + condition is all it takes to strengthen + repair chemically damaged hair.
A $30 Value
Celebrity Hairstylist Fans
Johnny Lavoy is one the most sought after celebrity hairstylists in the industry who has risen to fame from his iconic hairstyles among Hollywood’s elite celebrities walking the red carpet such as Lady Gaga, Miranda Lambert, Rosie Perez, Ariana Grande, Cindy Crawford, and Gloria Estefan. Lavoy was the lead stylist for several seasons on the hit show ‘Project Runway’, has become a fixture during NY fashion week, and styling hair in countless High Fashion magazine editorials.
“Hair prep starts a day early. Save Me From helps lay down the foundation. I always make sure Miranda is stocked and prepped with my favorites, Save Me From Chemical Conflict and Thermal Obsession.”
Danielle Priano is a New York-based celebrity and editorial hair stylist. Danielle’s inspiring energy and incredible talent has allowed her to work and establish ongoing relationships with some of the world’s top brands and talent, with a loyal client list of Hollywood’s top A-list celebrities including Hailey Bieber, Adriana Lima, Gigi Hadid, Chrissy Tiegen, and more.
“I tried Chemical Conflict myself as an overnight hair treatment and loved the results. My clients put their hair through a lot. From changing the color to enduring so much heat styling, I knew Save Me From would be the perfect treatment to repair and restore their hair...It really makes the hair feel so silky.”